Thursday, August 29, 2013

Leaving tomorrow!


Well, I leave tomorrow for Costa Rica...so of course I am up late tonight getting everything together. I am nervous and excited! Just for a little background, I am going to Costa Rica for a study abroad through UW. We are going to be studying the environment, getting to know the people, and learning Spanish along the way. We'll be there for 3 weeks and then right when we get back-school starts! I wanted to write a blog for my family and friends who like to hear about my adventures and enjoyed my Ghana blog (even though I don't plan on making this one as in depth). I have been anticipating this trip for a while and am praying that I am able to put all my worries behind, live "in the moment", and enjoy it to the fullest! I have my hiking boots ready, my binoculars in a safe spot, and of course-tons of bug spray packed. I have a feeling that this will be one of my biggest adventures yet. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment