Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Playa Palo Seco

We are at a new place now-La Isla Hotel in Playa Palo Seco! Our teachers warned us how sketchy it would be but I think it is very nice. Plus for my roommates I got all my favorite people on the trip so I am happy about that. Not much has happened so far. At this point in our trip one of the main things we are doing is working with turtles, which are my favorite animals! So I'm very excited. Last night the die hard turtle lovers walked six miles along the beach looking for them and we didn't even see one. It was sad and the walk was rough because of the sand. My ankles are sore today. But once we see one I'm sure it will be worth it!
Today we are going on a mangrove tour on a boat so that should be fun! Also our hotel has a swimming pool again so hopefully we'll have a little time to enjoy it. If we see any turtles I'll be sure to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment